- Boiling Point lovers: Voted most popular/all-time favorite/iconic sauce by our customer. BP customers should be very familiar with the sauce since it is the same sauce that we provide in-store as a table sauce set.
- Umami rich flavor: The flavor is savory with a hint of sweetness filled with umami from the fermentation process. Very mild spicy.
- Perfect for everything: It’s the foundation of many Chinese dishes such as Mapo Tofu, fried rice, or can be eaten as a condiment, or used as a seasoning or sauce base in cooking.
- Healthy and Safety: No preservatives. Made by exclusive BP recipe. ISO22000 & HACCP certified. Made in Taiwan.
- Easy to store: High temp. sterilization packaging. Can be stored at room temp. Refrigerate after opening
- Contains: Soybeans, Wheat
- Ingredients: Water, Soybean paste, Sugar, Chili oil, Garlic, Acetylated distarch adipate, Sesame oil, Monosodium L-Glutamate, Licorice, Paprika oleoresin, Lactic acid, I+G, Citric acid, Sodium L-Ascorbate
This is my favorite sauce at Boiling Point! I remember buying a bottle years ago but they suddenly stopped selling them and I was so disappointed. I started buying additional sauces as they charged $0.25 and later increased to $0.28. I would have to buy multiples and the portions are tiny. Couple months ago, I stopped by to pick up my to-go order and saw all these new products on display. I got so excited to see the sauces back on sale so of course I had to grab one. Although it's a bit pricey for the quantity, I didn't hesitate to get it as I've been waiting for it to come back. It's the best when dipping the veggies and meat while eating my beef hot pot. I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT! I now wish they will start selling the garlicky soy sauce which goes well when mixed with this garlic bean paste. It's not the same without both sauces mixed together. I'm hoping I can stock up both if BP finally realizes people want both sauces together. Please consider my feedback. Thank you! :)